John Rigby & Co. Double Rifle .470 NE
*Be sure to mention Item code Tag 6266 when contacting us.
- John Rigby & Co. Double Rifle
- Manufactured in 1999, in Paso Robles, CA
- Anson & Deeley Boxlock Action, with Purdey style double underlugs, Greener Cross bolt, and side clips.
- Quarter rib, with 3 leaf Express rear sights. Bead front sight, with flip up low light oversize white bead
- Southgate selective ejectors can be converted to extraction only
- Full beavertail forend, with Deeley release
- .470 Nitro Express
- 24" Barrels
- 15 3/8" LOP
- Exhibition Grade wood
- Weight 11 Lbs., 11 Oz., without scope mounted. 12 Lbs., 10 Oz. with scope mounted. 14 Lbs., 7 Oz. with 2 mercury recoil reducers installed in butt.
- Leupold 1.5-5x20mm Vari-X Scope in Blaser quick release rings.
- Factory Aluminum case with fitted interior
- Condition: Shows light evidences of use. Some minor scratching to stock, blue excellent, with little evidence of wear. Gun in the 90-95% range, mechanically fine. Has been to Africa 4 times, taken Cape Bufflao and Lion.... This outfit includes everything you need to go back.
Next product or Category